Consumer's Safety Guidelines By MEPCO
Today our life is incomplete without electricity, but if used carelessly, electricity can prove dangerous for us. A little carelessness can lead to tragedy. It is very important to observe all the safety measures to avoid any unpleasant incident. So, follow these guidelines issued by MEPCO
- If you see a power line lying on the ground, please inform the nearest complaint center immediately. You can also call the MEPCO helpline at 061-9220169
- Never use power cables for hanging clothes.
- Animals should not be tied to electricity poles
- Always use quality cables for wiring
- Try to use a three-pin shoe for all types of electrical appliances.
- The naked wires should be repaired immediately.
- God forbid, If a person gets entangled with electricity, a wooden rod should be used to get him free
- Never touch any electric appliance when your hands or clothes are wet.